HIGHLANDS OF SCOTLAND
Situated on the most southern tip of Loch Ness on the Great Glen Way, this historic and scenic hamlet is a popular tourist destination.
Lying on the impressive 60 mile long Caledonian Canal, halfway between Inverness and Fort William, Fort Augustus offers spectacular views down Loch Ness and is a paradise for keen walkers and cyclists with many beautiful walks around the area, the most popular being the Great Glen Way.
At Fort Augustus visitors can also enjoy a visit to the Caledonian Canal Heritage Centre which details the history of the canal.
Sit and watch the boats navigating the locks or explore the Clansmen Centre, where appropriately attired guides demonstrate 17th century clan weaponry.
We can also arrange
Road journey by coach to Inverness.
Road journey by coach to Fort William.
Road journey by coach to Oban.
Rail Only – Accommodation not included
- Standard-class or First- class rail transfers to and from Oban to any UK or European railway station.
- Excellent prices and amazing customer service from UK Rail Breaks.
- Seat reservation included were possible.
- Hassle free booking process.
- The Accommodation can either be booked through a travel agent or by yourself.