The name of this town in the Gaelic language means ‘little bay’.
Oban is definitely a place which is big on things to see and do. Nestled on the west coast of Scotland and surrounded by miles of dramatic shores and beautiful countryside, the seaside town is a great place for a short break.
Why not take a day trip to one of the surrounding islands? which we can arrange for you.
You could pack three into one day and take a tour of Mull, Iona and Staffa.
Wander along the seafront to the ruined Dunollie Castle and the sandy beaches beyond – the sunsets here are phenomenal.
When it’s time to relax or refuel, take your pick from the town’s offering of pubs, cafés and restaurants.
Rail Only – Accommodation not included
- Rail transfers to and from this destination from ANY UK or European railway station.
- Excellent prices and amazing customer service from UK Rail Breaks.
- Seat reservations included were possible.
- Hassle free booking process.
- The Accommodation can either be booked through a travel agent or by yourself.
OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE FROM THIS DESTINATION