WEST COAST OF SCOTLAND
Fort William lies in the shadow of the UK’s highest mountain – Ben Nevis.
The town is located in Lochaber in the West Highlands, the town is often described as the ‘Outdoor Capital of the UK’ and is a popular base for short breaks in Scotland.
The surrounding area has some of the most stunning scenery in the UK.
Fort William is pretty in the Winter and Summer months.
Rail Only – Accommodation not included
- Standard-class or First- class rail transfers to and from Oban to any UK or European railway station.
- Excellent prices and amazing customer service from UK Rail Breaks.
- Seat reservation included were possible.
- Hassle free booking process.
- The Accommodation can either be booked through a travel agent or by yourself.
OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE FROM THIS DESTINATION